7.27.2006

Goodbye, Blogger.

Due to the daily server outages and other technical problems with Blogspot, I've decided to change blog servers. I've used Blogspot to host Witless Nude for over a year now and I still love it, but it's clearly time to move on.

The new blog is can be found at http://lelia5150.wordpress.com

All posts/comments from here have been imported to wordpress so there won't be much of a change. Unfortunately, they do not allow template customization at this time so the look will be alot different. Hopefully I can find a theme that won't annoy me too much. At the moment there is some green chick...she's ok. The rest of the page I can't stand though.

Expect it all to change soon.

I'll be deleting this blog in it's entirety off this server within the next week...

Thanks for reading my ranting shit!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home