7.24.2006

stress stress stress stress

Horoscopes For Today: 7/24/2006
The encouragement you've been waiting for finally makes its presence known today. You might not recognize it right away, but don't worry -- you'll definitely get another chance to when you're better prepared. People are looking out for you, and waiting to give you help whenever you need it. You're a big part of someone's life -- and today you may start to understand how big. A group outing encourages you to get out of your comfort zone a bit more, which can only be a good thing.

The only encouragement that I've been waiting for would come in the form of a check -- and I'm pretty sure it's not coming again today. I don't know who is looking out for me and I can't see anyway I'd be a big part of anyone's life without feeling really bad for them. I'm barely keeping my head above water and if someone tried to help me out I'm fairly certain I'd just pull them under with me. And for god's sake - no group outings.

On the flip side, I'm losing weight. Of course, it's 100% due to stress, but at least there is a bright side to it. I have zero appetite and the little I manage to eat I haven't really been able to keep down. I'm sure the heat doesn't help but...

Went to the beach this weekend since it was a million degrees or something this weekend. I have pictures that I'll upload maybe tomorrow. We showed up at Andrew's house in San Jose to surprise Lhiannan and picked her up and brought her, too. Aislin was excited to see her sister for the first time in about a month.

Took Aislin to the doctor this morning. They are doubling her medication. Thursday she got into trouble for kicking a kid in the head and punching him in the mouth. Then she turned around and hit and kicked a teacher as well. I have no idea what she is thinking when she does this stuff -- she said she did it because the teacher hurt her feelings... Maybe the higher dosage of meds will help. If it doesn't, there is another newer medication that I'd like to try but apparently Aislin's doctor is moving to the east coast and this is her last week at Kaiser...will be difficult to start the whole process over with a new doctor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home